Designed as a lightweight 2D DICOM Viewer, for quick & clear visualization
Available on Mac and Windows
DICOM Vision features a simple user interface, that offers physicians a tool for quick visualization of DICOM Images. Interact with Images via Pan, Rotate and Zoom Tools.
Visualize with Distinct Colourmaps
The colourmaps come in two categories:
- Perceptually Uniform Colormaps
- DICOM Standard Color Palettes
The Perceptually Uniform Colormaps are colormaps in which equal steps in data are perceived as equal steps in the color space. DICOM Vision includes some of the most common scientific colormaps, such as jet.
The DICOM Standard Colour Palettes include:
- Hot Iron: The Hot Iron color palette is often used in nuclear medicine applications to make differences in signal intensity (counts) more apparent to the human observer.
- PET: The PET color palette is often used in PET applications to pseudo-color the superimposed PET images when displayed fused with underlying CT images.
- Hot Metal Blue: The Hot Metal Blue colour palette is often used in nuclear medicine or PET applications to make differences in signal intensity (counts) more apparent to the human observer.
- PET 20 Step: The PET 20 Step colour palette is often used in PET applications to make differences in signal intensity (counts) more apparent to the human observer.
- Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter: These Colour Palettes are suggested for use in colour fMRI activation maps. They shade from one pastel colour to another which is distinctly different, making them suitable for illustrating either unipolar or bipolar activation. They convey activation strength within one statistical parametric map, while making it possible for the human observer to distinguish between different fMRI activation maps in the same blended display.
Learn more about the DICOM Standard Colour Palettes here.
We offer a 7-Day Free Trial to new users. This gives anyone the chance to try our software at no cost. All features are enabled during this period. After 7 days, the software will require a license key purchased on our store, for continued use. The free trial is: