DICOM 3D is a medical image visualization application, built for medical professionals, to study and interact with DICOM Images in 2D and 3D.
Access to accurate representations of a patient’s anatomy in 3D space, enhances a medical practitioner’s view of ailments or injuries, revealing details and structures missed using only standard 2D slices.
Features of DICOM 3D:
2D Image Visualization:
- View Images in Axial, Sagittal and Coronal Orientations
- Interact with Slices using Pan, Rotate and Zoom Tools
- Adjust Contrast of Images
- Apply Distinct Scientific Colormaps for Enhanced Visualization
- Export Slices in PNG or JPEG Format
- View and Inspect DICOM Tags
- Segment Images with Advanced Algorithms, to visualize different tissues and organs
- Reconstruct 3D Anatomical Models from DICOM Images
- Edit Anatomical Models using 3D Editing Tools
- Export 3D Models in .STL Format for 3D Printing
- Create Interactive 3D Volume Renders
DICOM 3D offers a fully integrated Dark Mode.
- DICOM 3D does not collect or store any personally identifiable information.
- You are not required to register an account in order to use the Application.